CEO reputation is nearly half of a company’s reputation (45%) and its market value (44%).* This makes it one of the most valuable and competitive corporate assets – for global players just as much as for SMEs and start-ups.
CEOs and Board members accordingly have to learn to embrace their “public persona” and leverage it efficiently for corporate success.
There are numerous advantages to building a strong CEO and C-Suite reputation. It:
- Attracts investors (87%)
- Generates positive media attention (83%)
- Protects you in a crisis (83%), and
- Helps you win (77%) and retain (70%) employees.*
C-Suite reputation is not just about visibility. In a world where trust has become a scarce resource, what markets and stakeholders clearly demand is credibility: A C-Suite presence with a purpose and a focus beyond the organization itself.
So, if 50% of a company’s reputation is created – or lost – by its C-Suite, the first question always has to be:
“Where is reputation management on your agenda?”
The Brand Strategists C-Suite & Board Positioning portfolio:
- Holistic reputation management: We help you to build and protect your reputation as the company’s face and voice
- Strategic positioning: We build your profile for corporate benefit
- Tailored communications: We prep you to express your corporation’s purpose and value to all relevant stakeholders through the power of storytelling. Your overarching vision is as relevant in your messages as the financial performance
- Senior advisory on a broad range of issues, including thought leadership, speaking opportunities and public performance
- Cross-channel media management & visibility campaigns: Proactive media pitches, bylines, rapid response, paid content, events and social media
- Brand authenticity tactics: Become – and stay – a trusted, authentic brand.
Additional relevant services for CEO or Board members are:
- Storytelling-driven Media Relations in Tier 1 media
- Media training
- Your personal digital positioning.
Of course, we are always ready to be right at your side in challenging times of crisis and change – as on-site advisors or interim managers.