Susanne Mathony founds Mathony Brand Strategists –
An interdisciplinary, international network of seasoned experts for added brand value
February 26, 2019
(Munich, February 26, 2019) – “Successful branding starts with having a first-class strategy to convince and retain the most diverse target audiences. Excellent products and services, compelling stories and a great reputation are essential components, but need a strategic foundation for a brand to fully thrive.”, says CEO- and brand positioning expert Susanne J. Mathony, founder of Marketing & Communications consultancy Mathony Brand Strategists.
This is an agile, international network of twelve seasoned partners in eight countries across three continents. It complements Susanne Mathony’s breadth of experience in Marketing & Communications with powerful services for the various disciplines for a brand’s lifecycle. For more than two decades Susanne Mathony had successfully fulfilled senior European Marketing Director positions at renowned firms like Booz & Company (now Strategy &) and Russell Reynolds Associates.
The services provided by Mathony Brand Strategists range from strategic CEO– and brand positioning to thought leadership ideation, storytelling and media relations to issues management, change and crisis communications. Additional key offerings include B2B marketing and social media advisory.
Exceptional expertise is represented by the following partners – amongst others:
- Strategy Advisory China/Europe/US with Dr. Ed Tse of ‘Gaofeng Advisory’
- Data Analytics & Media Insights with Claas Sandrock from ‘UNICEPTA’
- Design & Corporate Communications with Claudia Anzinger from ‘Anzinger und Rasp’
- International Media & Editorial Services with top business journalists Stephanie Ott in New York and Barbara Markert in Paris.
The network empowers national and international corporations with integrated and interdisciplinary consulting. True to the brand promise “Connecting the decisive dots” a tailored team for the required disciplines marketing, communication, advisory and design is serving the client who is facing only one single point of contact.
Mathony Brand Strategists empowers CEOs, CMOs and communications departments in their quest for a comprehensive approach. “More than ever companies need a unique, overall solution across silos and on the dot, instead of focusing on individual disciplines like social media, content marketing or PR. Based on our profound experience in developing successful strategies and their creative implementation our interdisciplinary ecosystem delivers just that”, says Mathony.
All experts from Mathony Brand Strategists (www.mathony-brand-strategists.com) in alphabetical order:
- Claudia Anzinger / Anzinger und Rasp (Munich)
- Ulrike Bienert-Loy / BonaScript (Munich)
- Patrizia Hucho / plaindesign (Munich)
- Jan Liepold / LoeschHundLiepold Kommunikation (Munich & Berlin)
- Barbara Markert (Paris & Munich)
- Andy Macpherson / Right Aligned (Gijon & London)
- Monique de Meyere (Amsterdam)
- Stephanie Ott (New York)
- Claas Sandrock / UNICEPTA (Cologne, Shanghai, Washington & Zurich)
- Michael Seidel (Munich)
- Ed Tse / Gaofeng Advisory (Beijing, Hong Kong & Shanghai)